1 Jarvis Street is a 15-storey mid-rise condominium development by EMBLEM. This new condominium will have a total of 375 units, and half of them will be one-bedroom. The price starts from mid $300s.
There will have 314 square meters of commercial space on the ground floor and possibly have diner, restaurants, and grocery to open. This new pre-construction will open two entrances on both sides of Jarvis Street and Ferguson Avenue. There will be 156 underground parking spaces.
This project is very suitable for those who want to invest in the city with a limited budget.
Condo Name: 1 Jarvis St
Location: King William Street & Wellington Street North
Builders: EMBLEM Development
Address: 1 Jarvis St, Hamilton
Pricing: From Mid $300s
Total Units: 375 units
Storys: 15 storys
Suite types: Studio, 1 Bed, 2 Bed & 3 Bedroom
- Right in the International Village ( Hamilton’s oldest business improvement area )
- 10 minutes to a great selection of big box stores(Staples, Canadian Tire, Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart)
- 3 minutes to Jackson Square shopping center features 131 stores, services and reseraunt
- 4 minutes to the Hamilton Go Station
- 9 minutes to the Hamilton largest shopping center, Lime Ridge Mall.
- 4 minutes to Hwy403, connecting to Hwy 407, QEW
- 5 minutes to Mohawk college
- 10 minutes to Mcmaster university
- $500 million invesment to build a new Hamilton entertainment hub
- Nearby attractions includes Royal Botanical Gardens, Bruce Trail, Bayfront Park, Albion Falls and more.