Brightwater Condos and Towns will be an inspirational mixed-use, multi-phased development with approximately 3,000 residential units and 200,00 square feet of commercial, retail, and community uses creating 1,000 new jobs. It is the distinct Master-Planned community that offers lakeside tranquility and park side activity, places to gather and spaces to play, enjoy lively events and festivals, or the calm lapping of water against the shoreline, walk the trails and walk the shops, dine in, or dine out, be connected to it all.
Project Name: Bright Water Condos
Address: 70 Mississauga Rd South, Ontario
Developer: Diamondcorp & Dream, FRAM Building Group, Dundee Kilmer Developments Limited, and Slokker Real Estate Group
Occupancy: Fall 2024
Number of Units: 2,500-3,000 in Total
Unit types: 1 Bed Room to 3 Bed Rooms
Also dubbed as Port Credit West Village the 70 acre site will include more than 500 town homes and 2,458 condominium units in mid-rise and high-rise buildings that will be capped at a maximum of 29 stories.
- The Brightwater Condos community as a whole will feature a strong emphasis on green space and blending home with the beautiful outdoors.
- Over 18 Acres of Public Park and Open Space
- Connected to Lake Ontario and the Waterfront Trail
- 2500+ Condos and 400+ Townhouses
- Steps to the Credit River, Port Credit Marina, Library and Arena
+300,000 Sq. Ft of Shops, Restaurants, and Offices near the Port Credit core
- Minutes away from Port Credit GO Station
- A new centre for the Community to gather
- A new Elementary School for young families