Linea Condos by Stafford Development is coming to Scarborough, near Warden Ave. and St. Clair Ave East.
It is in Scarborough’s Clairlea-Birchmount community. Warden, Victoria Park, and Eglinton Avenues all have a lot of shopping.
- Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway and Gardiner Expressway
- Within 5 minutes to shops, restaurants and entertainment
- 10 minutes to Lake Ontario
- Within 10 minutes of walking distance to Warden Woods Park and Taylor-Massey Creek
- Within 20 minutes to top-rated schools and University of Toronto Scarborough Campus
- 40 minutes to Union Station
- Bus routes along Warden, Pharmacy, Victoria Park and St. Clair Avenues connect passengers to stations on the Bloor-Danforth subway line
- The Warden Power Centre is a shopping mall with “Big Box”
- and many more!
About the Developer:
Stafford along with its sister company The Goldman Group are fully diversified private property development companies which have been carrying out land development, construction and property management in Canada and the United States for more than 50 years.