Name: High Point Urban Towns
Builder: Laurier Homes
Project location: Arnold Crescent / Elizabeth Street South, Richmond Hill
Major Intercestion: Yonge/Major Mackenzie Dr.
Units: 3 townhome blocks with a total of 88 suites
Type of collection: Garden, Urban and High Point
– The Garden and Urban Collection are single storey suites that are characterized as “Thru” suites, which run the width of the building.
– The High Point Collection are 2 storey suites with a roof top terrace and are characterizedas “Back to Back” suites.
• This optimal location gives you access to delicious restaurants, major retailers at Hillcrest
Mall, surrounding plazas and boutiques only a short walk or drive away.
• Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, Richmond Hill Library, Mackenzie Health
Richmond Hill Hospital are all within the neighborhood.
• Easy travel to downtown Toronto with access to the nearby GO, York Transit stops and
access to Hwy 404 and Hwy 400.
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bedrooms plus den or oce space and 3 Bedroom options are available.
• Each suite has a Terrace/Balcony depending on the layout and location of the suite.
• Suite sizes range from 876 sq.ft to 1512 sq.ft, a variety of sizes to fit an Urban lifestyle.
• Resident and visitor underground secure parking.
• Resident bicycle storage within the parking garage. Visitor bicycle storage above grade.
• Contemporary style interior fnishing with superior layouts.
About the buider:
Laurier Homes is the reputable builder delivering High Point Urban Towns to the Historic Downtown Richmond Hill. They know how important it is to build a quality home in the right location. Since 1976, they have been doing just that in communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham.