Name: High Point Urban Towns
Builder: Laurier Homes
Project location: Arnold Crescent / Elizabeth Street South, Richmond Hill
Major Intercestion: Yonge/Major Mackenzie Dr.
Units: 3 townhome blocks with a total of 88 suites
Type of collection: Garden, Urban and High Point
– The Garden and Urban Collection are single storey suites that are characterized as “Thru” suites, which run the width of the building.
– The High Point Collection are 2 storey suites with a roof top terrace and are characterizedas “Back to Back” suites.
• This optimal location gives you access to delicious restaurants, major retailers at Hillcrest
Mall, surrounding plazas and boutiques only a short walk or drive away.
• Richmond Hill Centre for Performing Arts, Richmond Hill Library, Mackenzie Health
Richmond Hill Hospital are all within the neighborhood.
• Easy travel to downtown Toronto with access to the nearby GO, York Transit stops and
access to Hwy 404 and Hwy 400.
• 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bedrooms plus den or oce space and 3 Bedroom options are available.
• Each suite has a Terrace/Balcony depending on the layout and location of the suite.
• Suite sizes range from 876 sq.ft to 1512 sq.ft, a variety of sizes to fit an Urban lifestyle.
• Resident and visitor underground secure parking.
• Resident bicycle storage within the parking garage. Visitor bicycle storage above grade.
• Contemporary style interior fnishing with superior layouts.
About the buider:
Laurier Homes is the reputable builder delivering High Point Urban Towns to the Historic Downtown Richmond Hill. They know how important it is to build a quality home in the right location. Since 1976, they have been doing just that in communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham.
Specializing All Preconstruction Condos, First Access, Huge Savings...
First Class Realty Inc., Brokerage, approved Platinum VIP Agent
7481 Woodbine Avenue Unit 203, Markham, ON L3R 2W1