The Saw Whet Condos is a new mid-rise boutique condominium development by CAIVAN in Oakville. This 6-storey pre-construction project with 333 new units ranging in size from 468 to over 1,000 square feet and is located at 1401 Bronte Rd in the Glen Abbey neighbourhood. This new development is an urban residence inspired by nature as it sits in proximity to scenic parkland, picturesque riverscapes and manicured fairways.
Project name: The Saw Whet Condos
Address: 2501 Saw Whet Blvd,. Oakville, ON
Building Type: Condominium
Building Status: Pre-construction
Developer: Caivan Communities
Sizes: 468sqft to 1062sqft
Unit types: studio, one bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom
Architect: Kirkor Architects and Planners
Selling Status: Coming Soon
- Located in Oakville which was recently listed in “Where to buy Real Estate in Canada 2021” by MoneySense magazine!
- Conveniently located to all of your transportation needs being just steps from multiple Oakville Transit Bus stops & 6 Minutes from the Bronte GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Service allowing you to travel throughout the GTA with ease
- You are also only 5 minutes from Highway 403 & 12 Minutes from Highway 407 making your morning commute an absolute breeze
- 12 Minutes from Sheridan College’s Trafalgar Campus which is home to more than 9,500 students
- Perfectly located to all of your immediate shopping needs: FreshCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, No Frills, Canadian Tire, Metro, Rona, LCBO and more are all less than 10 Minutes away!
- 8 Minutes from the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Surrounded with a great assortment of Parks and Trails such as: West Oak Park, Fourteen Mile Creek Lands, Langtry Park, McCraney Creek Trail, Bloomfield Park, Bronte Creek Lands & more!
About the Builder:
Caivan team constantly reimagines what is possible in new homes and aims to set the standard for included features and home performance. Caivan is always looking for feedback and striving to evolve what is possible in a new home. The industry-leading Caivan Quality Assurance program includes a 10,000 point home inspection, unparalleled levels of day-to-day construction supervision, and a dedicated, independent Quality Assurance Department that ensures that every Caivan home meets our rigorous performance guidelines and construction standards. Caivan maintains a critical eye on every detail and take pride in the homes we deliver.