A limited cllection of 118 modern townhomes, situated in the trendy Birch Cliff neighbourhood. Developed by the Core Development Group, a Toronto-based real estate development company.
Clonmore Urban Towns are located in the east end community of Birch Cliff. Connected to the Beach and Danforth, with an abundance of retails, schools, parks, arenas and recreation centres. Sty connected to downtown with Victoria Park subway station and bus routes nearby.
Fresh designs, open concept layouts, contemporary finishes and The Hub, a cozy private clubhouse just for our residents with a party lounge and alfresco area.
Live in a vibrant neighbourhood between the Danforth and The Beach, with an abundance of retail, schools, parks, arenas and recreation centres. Stay connected with Victoria Park subway station and bus routes nearby. Walk, bike or rollerblade on the Boardwalk. Follow a waterfront trail to the picturesque Scarborough Bluffs park and marina. Experience the boutique shops, cafes and restaurants lining trendy Queen East. Head over to nearby Danforth Village for a variety of everyday and specialty shopping.
- 118 stacked urban towns: 20 one-bedroom, 62 two-bedroom, 36 three-bedroom.
- Occupancy: July 2021.
- Each townhome comes with either a garden patio or rooftop terrace.
- Vibrant backyards with decking.
- Designed by award winning U31 Interior Design
- European-inspired open concept kitchens with island
- Walk Score: 77.
- Transit Score: 80.
- Scarborough Bluffs and Bluffer’s Part – 7 minutes drive.
- Birch Cliff Village Farmer’s Market – 7 minutes walk.
- Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.29 / sf.
- Expansive rooftop terraces or private balconies.
Core Development Group Ltd. is a Toronto-based real estate development company formed by Corey Hawtin, a third generation real estate developer. The builder develops unique urban projects that combine innovative architectural design with high quality construction.