Architect: Core Architects Inc.
Interior Designer: Cecconi Simone Inc.
Project Solicitors: Minden Gross LLP in Trust
Building Address : 4696 Kingston Rd., Scarborough
Building Height: 12 Stories
Number of Suites: 168
Suite Sizes: 466 sqft to 1385 sqft
Heating System: Individually controlled central air conditioning & Heating 4 pipe fan coil system
Ceiling Height: 9’ smooth finish ceiling, 10’6” smooth finish ceiling on floors 5, 6 and 11
Amenities: P3, P2, Level 1, 6 and PH12 floor
Residential Parking: 142
Tentative Occupancy: August 31, 2023
- Great for Students – Post-secondary students attending the UfT Scarborough campus that are in need of off-campus housing will find Perch Condos an extremely attractive option as classes can be easily accessed by foot, transit, or vehicle. The area is also great for families with children of any age as elementary and secondary schools are also located nearby.
- Green Space – The area surrounding Perch Condos is a beautiful part of Scarborough where residents will have easy access to green spaces, lush parks, nature trails, and beaches along Lake Ontario. Nearby green spaces include Colonel Danforth Park, Morningside Park, Lower Highland Creek Park, East Point Park, and the Great Lakes Waterfront Trail.
- Transit Options – Residents of Perch Condos will be just mere steps away from TTC bus routes that will allow them to travel seamlessly throughout the city and easily connect to nearby post-secondary institutions, the Toronto Zoo, GO Transit stations, and TTC rail lines. Residents who are looking to use public transportation to commute into Union Station can do so in just under an hour.
- Highway Access – Perch Condos is conveniently located near major thoroughfares in the area, including Highway 401, allowing residents to seamlessly travel throughout the city and GTA. Motorists looking to commute into Toronto’s downtown core can easily connect to the Don Valley Parkway and arrive in just half an hour.
- Lifestyle Amenities – This exclusive and established community located within Scarborough is an amenity-rich area of the city where residents of Perch Condos will have easy access to some of the city’s best lifestyle amenities. Dining, shopping, and entertainment options abound the area. The Scarborough Town Centre, which is the largest shopping center in the city’s east end is home to over 250 retailers and services.
Firmland was founded by Michoel Klugmann as a continuation of multi-generational success in creating and delivering residential communities throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Michoel was the head of Lind vest High-Rise and H&R construction Management and is directly responsible for developing and building iconic award winning projects that have revitalized neighborhoods. He is a third-generation developer with deep roots in the industry that date back to the 1950s through H&R Developments. With expertise in home building, construction, property and investment management, the Firmland leadership team was responsible for the construction of over 1,500 homes and condos and 250,000 sq ft. of commercial space. Our partner-centric investment philosophy is to focus on deep value creation acquisitions, resourceful investments and management practices that maximize value.