Yonge and Wellesley Condos will be located at 20 Maitland Street near Wellesley subway station. It will have a high rise mixed use building of 45 storeys including a 3 storey podium. This 45 storey tower will feature 527 condo units in total. As per the plans, the floor plans will have a mix of 38 studio, 306 one bedroom, 124 two bedroom and 59 three bedroom layouts. Also, the sizes of these units will range from 334 to 1,065 square feet.
It will also have ample space for indoor, outdoor and retail amenities in the tower. The ground floor will have space for retail purposes.
Some lifestyle amenities include outdoor pool, changing rooms, lounge, steam room, barbecue area, outdoor lounge, dog run, fitness centre, yoga studio, games room and indoor lounge, theatre, meeting space, 2 flex spaces and much more. Additionally, there will be 126 spots and 533 bicycle parking spaces available for both visitors and residents.
It is also close to College Park and Queen’s Park. Downtown Toronto also has the University of Toronto – St. George Campus and Ryerson University nearby. Major areas such as Entertainment District, Financial District, Discovery District and Yorkville are nearby.
- 1 minute walk from the Wellesley Subway Station
- 12 minute walk to the University of Toronto – St. George Campus
- 12 minute walk to Ryerson University
- 13 minute walk to the Yonge-Dundas Square & CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- 16 minute walk from the Royal Ontario Museum
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has a transit score of 100/100: world class public transportation
- Nearby parks include Cawthra Square Park, Alexander Street Parkette and James Canning Gardens
About the Builder: Plaza Corp.
For several decades, Plazacorp has been investing in land, low-rise and high-rise development, and technology ventures that drive our innovation economy toward smarter cities and more livable communities. Integrity, transparency, alignment and consistent returns have become the foundations of the brand.