Luxury Home in Markham at Kennedy and Major Mackenzie
【Project Name】Angus Glen South Village Homes
【Location】 Angus Glen Blvd & Major Mackenzie Dr E, Markham
【Types】 Single Family Home & Townhome
- 3 minute drive to the Angus Glen Golf Club
- 8 minute drive to the CF Markville Shopping Centre,
- 8 minute drive to the Main Street Unionville
- MATURE COMMUNITY: Surround by 3 Popular Supermarkets, The Home Depots, Shoppers, Banks, LCBO, Beer Store, Tons of Restaurant and Café Shop at a short Distance.
- TRANSPORT: Only a short drive away from Highway 404 and 407,10 minute drive to the Centennial GO Station
- FASCINATING COMMUNITIES: Neighboring Street is Original Main Street of Unionville – One of Ontario’s Oldest and The Most Fascinating Communities with a Rich and Interesting Past.
- TOP SCHOOLS: Pierre Trudeau public school, Unionville High Public School and Wismer Public School, Top Private School At Door Steps.
Angus Glen South Village will continue the success Kylmore’s other nearby projects, like Angus Glen West Village. South Village will be a master-planned community just south of the Angus Glen Golf Course and will feature single homes and townhomes with a focus on wellness. Bright, spacious homes, that draw inspiration from wellness and nature will drive the aesthetic of the community.
As part of the larger Angus Glen community, residents will be perfectly situated to take advantage of many amenities. First of all, the prestigious Angus Glen Golf Course, which runs through the hills of the nearby area will be an appealing perk for many golf-loving buyers. But Angus Glen isn’t just a Golf Course, it’s a growing community. Just across the street, residents will find the Angus Glen Community Centre which includes two hockey rinks, a swimming pool, a library, and basketball courts.
This is all part of Kylemore’s focus on wellness. A home is much more than just bricks and mortar – to be truly “at home” requires a sense of fulfillment, and Kylmore is looking to build a community with this as a focus.
Through enriching the seven components of wellness: social/cultural, physical, emotional, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, and financial, Kylemore is looking to create a neighbourhood that truly enriches the lives of its residents.