Westport Condos located in Port Credit, in the heart of Mississauga. It’s nestled within a community that seamlessly blends the convenience of urban connectivity with the tranquility of nature.
Project Name: Westport Condos
Address: 28 Ann Street, Port Credit, Mississauga, Ontario
Developer: Edenshaw Developments
Architect: IBI Groups
Interior Designer: Cecconi Simone
Number of Units: 360 units in Total
Unit type: 1B, 2B and 3B
Westport Condos has only steps from Port Credit GO station and MiWay bus routes, minutes to Mississauga’s waterfront Residents can enjoy nearby lifestyle amenities along Lakeshore Road and within Port Credit. The lake, plenty of parks, green spaces, and the waterfront trail are all easily accessible on foot.
The proposed Hurontario LRT will be easily accessible and will transport riders North towards Mississauga’s City Centre, Sheridan College, and into Brampton. Highways and major thoroughfares are easily accessible, 5 minutes to the QEW and connecting you to HW 427, 401, 407 and 403.
This development will feature a modern design with sculpted, rounded corners. It will have a reddish-brick facade along its podium at the bottom. Its upper storeys will have a white exterior and be equipped with a green roof.
- Only minutes to the QEW at Hurontario
- 3 Mins walk to future Hurontario LRT – (18 km long express line will extend north to Brampton Gateway Terminal. Expected to become operational in 2024)
- 30 mins commute to downtown to Toronto by GO Train
- 15 mins drive to Pearson International Airport
- Short Walking distance to Port Credit Village + Lake Ontario
- Walking distances to top-rated schools
- Good schools: Forest Ave Public school: 7.6/10 (5 Mins walking) and Port Credit S.S: 7.6/10) (14 mins walk) (According to Fraser Institute)
- Nearby parks include Port Credit Memorial Park, Saint Lawrence Park, Tall Oaks Park and Spruce Park